Electronics Necklace From Headphone Cable
November 18, 2014
Electronics Necklace from Headphone Cable

Electronics Necklace from Headphone Cable

For some time, I've been contemplating how I can make an intelligent, micro-controller-powered necklace, but I hadn't been able to figure out how to make it small enough to be attractive. Even if a microcontroller is small enough to fit in a necklace pendant, the battery to power it usually isn't. ...



How to Fix a Snagged Sweater

How to Fix a Snagged Sweater

Fix your snagged sweater easily with this quick tutorial. I snag my sweaters all the time because I have a velcro attachment on my backpack that always catches on to my clothes. No matter where you are you can quickly fix this using tools you have on hand. It's important to catch these snags quickly...



Incredibly Easy Felt Laptop Sleeve

Incredibly Easy Felt Laptop Sleeve

This felt laptopsleeve is really fast to make! Give it a go and let me know what you made of it :) Everything you need 3mm felt (measurements in step 2)ThreadLarge liner2 buttonsLint or stringChalk (to draw on the felt with)ScissorsNeedleBinderclipsSewing machine Measure And Cut Depth (or leng...

1   2   3   4   5   6